In today’s tough legal market, it’s crucial to hire the right person first time. BWF Legal can help.
Why use BranWell Ford?
We have access to thousands of candidates on our database, which has grown organically through networking and recommendations. We work with many candidates from a broad range of legal specialisms to include: Real Estate, Matrimonial, Personal Wealth, Dispute Resolution, Construction, Childcare, Agricultural, Construction, Planning and Pensions. There is experience is from: Partners, Directors, Legal Executives, Lawyers, Solicitors, Paralegals.
Our customers experience a quality service which is confidential and professional. We build long-term relationships, attending client meetings, industry exhibitions and seminars. We like to be visible. This gives us the confidence to know our customers identify the right people for your jobs.
Every Consultant is passionate about legal recruitment, and encouraged and supported through continuous training and development. You will benefit from working with Consultants who have excellent knowledge of the legal industry and are able to provide you with fresh solutions to your recruitment problems.
How we work
When you partner with us, we’ll start by listening. To understand your requirements in more detail, we’ll want to discuss the vacancy, departmental structure and work environment with you, as well as why you’re hiring and what kind of person you’re looking for.
We do like to meet our clients, as it significantly improves our ability to present your job to candidates and fill the vacancy quickly. If you would like a coffee and a chat, we will always put time aside with Zoom/Teams enabling our Consultants to partner closely with you and build long term commercial relationships.
The recruitment process
- We’ll upload your vacancy onto our database, conduct an automated search of thousands of active and dormant candidates, and shortlist suitable individuals.
- Due to our industry presence, we also source candidates though our network of industry contacts and research through social media applications. Our Consultants are trained to source new candidates and the team benefit from an in-house resourcer as well as paying to access a number of specialist CV jobs boards.
- We’ll approach our shortlisted candidates and discuss the role, protecting your confidentiality as needed.
- We’ll conduct preliminary interviews and send you CVs for the three strongest candidates–or more if you prefer.
- We’ll arrange interviews for you and ensure the candidate has a copy of the job description, details of whom they are meeting, parking or transport links and the time of the meeting.
- We’ll get feedback from both you and the candidates after the interview.
- We’ll help you and your chosen candidate reach agreement on the offer of employment. Our Consultants have a wealth of experience in this crucial stage of the negotiations, and our structured approach ensures we get this right first time.
- We’ll support the candidate in resigning, keep you informed at all times, and help you keep them engaged during their notice period to avoid losing them to competitors.
16% of people leave a new job within the first few months, so we also offer an aftercare service. Our Consultants will have built up an honest relationship with the candidate, and we can let you know if there are issues you should be aware of.
Advertising your job
Once we register a job, we draft an anonymous advert to appear on our website and on specialist legal jobs boards. This will help to attract industry professionals to apply. You will have the opportunity to consider adverts in the industry press with your company logo and expand the coverage of your vacancy through our social media channels. Our experienced Consultants will discuss this with you when you register the position.